If you’re thinking of booking a WildTrax Adventure we’re pleased to let you know that YES – your furbaby is welcome to come along.
Below you’ll find our WildTrax Dog Policy which outlines our terms & conditions. Once you’ve booked your WildTrax Adventure please complete the form at the end of this page.
WildTrax Dog Policy
Terms & Conditions
- Dogs must be suitably restrained to adhere with the Highway Code, so this will be with use of a seatbelt restraint, cage or dog guard. Failure to restrain a dog while travelling can result in a fine of up to £5000, and will invalidate the insurance.
- We only allow dogs in our Defender 110 XS as there is a back seat which provides space for a dog hammock. We find that with luggage & gear in the back of the 90 leaves too little space for a dog cage.
- Dogs are not permitted in the front of our Land Rovers.
- With regard to camping, the tents are pet-free ie: no pets allowed are in the tents or on the linen provided. Your pup will sleep either in the hammock on the back seat or in their cage.
- Please bring your pup’s bedding to make them comfy and please be mindful if they are fond of chewing or scratching, as any damage incurred will be chargeable.
Complete the Form
Once you’ve placed a booking for a WildTrax Adventure and have read our terms & conditions above, please complete the form below if you wish to bring your dog along on your adventure.